Sequential sending of ajax calls. Can we make it concurrent?
IceFaces 2.0.2 with Portlet Faces bridge are the frameworks used for all our portlets. For this use case, we have three portlets (Portlet A, Portlet B, Portlet C)
bundled in three different war files.
2. Portlet B receives the event using Liferay.on(eventName,eventCallbackFunction,Liferay.Navigation) function.
3. Portlet C receives the event using Liferay.on(eventName,eventCallbackFunction,Liferay.Navigation) function.
4. Both Portlet B & Portlet C try to make ajax calls to server side to update their data after receiving the event(in pt. 2 & 3).
6. But it seems the ajax requests (partial submit requests) are sent in sequential manner to server. That means, the Portlet B's ajax request is sent
and the system waits for the response. Once the Portlet B's request is finised, Portlet C's request is sent to the server. Looks like some kind of
7. But as the Portlet B and Portlet C are in different war files, they should be able to send ajax requests to server concurrently.
8. Also as the Portlet B is the slowest portlet in the page, the other portlets has to wait for the Portlet B to finish.