Skip to main content

Looking for Helpers and Programmers

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
2 replies [Last post]
AndreeU17

HI im new to Java (2 weeks) and i have both the JDK downloaded along with Eclipse.

I noticed that i myself is used to learning through group activities and/or hand-to-hand action.

I created a skype account AndreeU17 which is mainly towards contact between other Java developers.

I would like to plead to anyone with Java Knowledge to add me.

I wont bug your time i would simply ask for help when needed and ideas towards simple game project. I would like to master the basics before Christmas (I have to much time in my hands).
I would love for someone to guide me through it all and be my mentor.

Or you can be my friend on skype and we can help each other.

Anyone is welcome so please help (17 high school student bored of going to a 3 hr class each day since he only has 3 periods) :D so please anything is graceful.
Thanks
AndreeU17 (Jonathan Vazquez)

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
undead_sweet

Hi AndreeU17,
I am a java developer.So if you have any questions about the java ,I will try my best to help you.
I have no skype,you can connect me by email(undead.sweet@gmail.com) or msn

AndreeU17

undead_sweet wrote:
Hi AndreeU17,
I am a java developer.So if you have any questions about the java ,I will try my best to help you.
I have no skype,you can connect me by email(undead.sweet@gmail.com) or msn

Thank you so much :)
I Will surely email you. Appreciate your Time.
Hope to talk to you soon.