Skip to main content

Deploying a ADF JEEA application to welogic server : Error 403

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
No replies
akonkw

-I have developped a ADF JEEA application using JDeveloper 11gR2
-On a remote machine, I have then instaleaald ADF runtime on the domain I created using the Jdeveloper install, all worked fine.
- I copied the contents of the "adf-zip into the lib folfer of the domain.
-Finally I extended my domain with JRF capabilities.
- I restarted the server
- I deployed mt JEEA application using welogic 10.3 as deployment platform in the deployment profile of application and viewController (deployment is to a remote machine. All happened with no errors.
-On the remote machine, I can see the deployed application. But when I try to access it via the link provided but get the following error :

"Error 403--Forbidden
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.4 403 Forbidden

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for the refusal in the entity. This status code is commonly used when the server does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or when no other response is applicable."

Any help? I've trying at this for days, now I'm desperate for a solution.

Many thanks,