Skip to main content

2 jtables not working between frames

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
1 reply [Last post]
inamul

HI!!! Very Happy Very Happy If you are think you can solve this problem then please give me quick reply. i have two frames A,B a include 4 text fields and a table with 4 columns and there a "new"button. when run time i can insert values to that text fields and that adding to my table. after i insert 5 rows like that i want click new button and then frame B set-visible after frame B have a table there are 6 (NO,date, and frame A columns) columns !! my question is how i get my frame A table row values to frame B including that row has NO, and date Values?? please if you can answer this simple question( not for me!Twisted Evil ) please help!! please explain step by step after clicking new button!! inamul20@gmail.com

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
tonya_rae_moore
Administrator

We would appreciate it if you could refrain from cross-posting across several forums.  One should be sufficient.  I have deleted the other four threads for you.

Thank you,

Tonya R. Moore

Assistant Community Manager

Java.net