JavaOne 2011 at OracleWorld - on the Cheap!
JavaOne 2011 at OracleWorld is next week (Oct. 2-6) at and around the Moscone Center in San Francisco. You can get a pass to go to all of the sessions, which are $1595 to $2595 (the latter including Java University), but there are less expensive options as well if you are attending on your own nickel.
A Discover Pass for $75 gets you in the door with access to
- Keynote sessions for JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorldT
- "Scene and Be Heard" presentations,
- Oracle Users Forums and SIG meetings
- Exhibition Halls
- Oracle and Java DEMOgrounds
- Three (3) OpenWorld or JavaOne sessions
- The OTN Lounge
- The Mason Street Cafe
This is not a bad deal if you want to connect up with folks and smell what's in the breeze.
Another $75 gets you in Thursday with access to the cloud sessions.
Don't forget to register by September 30th!