IoT Developer Challenge
Welcome to the Internet of Things (IoT) Developer Challenge!Show the world what you can do with Java + IoT for a chance to win a trip to JavaOne for you and two team members. Stay up to date with the challenge news.
How to Win
- Create a well-implemented, innovative and useful application using Java Embedded with devices, boards or other IoT technologies.
- Make a video presenting your project.
- Fill out the Submission Form with links to your video and code.
Prizes!Four teams will win a trip to JavaOne. Three members of the winning teams will receive a JavaOne 2014 pass plus flight and hotel (for up to $2,000). Members of two student teams will receive a laptop and a certification voucher.
Key Dates:Submissions begin March 3rd, 2014
Submission deadline is May 30th, 2014
Winners announced June 30th, 2014
JavaOne 2014 from Sept. 28 to Oct. 2, 2014
How to Get Started? Free Training!The Oracle Technology Network will provide eight free training sessions in March and April, and they are open to anyone. Registered attendees get a chance to win a Raspberry Pi Starter Bundle. Register now.
- Introduction Webinar, March 17th, 2014
- Gemalto Concept Board Introduction, March 24, 2014
- Using I2C Component with Raspberry Pi, March 31, 2014